Friday 24 April 2015

Evaluation question 6

What have you learned about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


One thing we did was used a piece of software called Final cut, this was used to make and edit our film. We inserted the videos and music into the program and edited them to make our final film. Before I made this product I had never used this piece of software, however I can now insert, cut, add effects, add non diagetic sounds, insert text and export. These are all very use full skills and can be repeated to make other films such as a sequel to our product.


We also used Apple macs throughout the course. Before this project I hadn't used an apple mac and struggled to do simple tasks such as cut and pasting, or even finding applications. However Apple macs can be very effective and have many shortcuts for more advanced users so by using them over the creation of the product I have learned vital skills that can help me do everyday things effectively such as opening the programs needed to make our product.


Another thing we used is Blogger, this is an online application used by many people to share their own blog that is unique. This is another type of technology that I have never used before. We used it to share different plans and contrasts to other similar films and genres. Not only learned how to create a blog, I learned how to post and update posts on it. As well as creating posts I inserted and embedded files such as videos into my posts which taught me how to use embed codes and HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment